Textile design work by Emma Warren Contact me emmawarrendesign@hotmail.co.uk http://emmawarrendesign.carbonmade.com/

Monday 6 August 2012

New ideas - Initial visualizations

Below are some prints I have been experimenting with, Looking at clashing harsh bold lines with floaty sheer chiffon fabric.Bold prints and intricate embroidery/beading detailing.
I want to carry on my idea/theme from my degree show but make a more commercial collection- tshirts, cropped tops, printed tube skirts, and bodycon/skater style dresses. 
I want to create two separate collections one carrying on from my degree show which will be quite dark with injections of bold colour, harsh lines and very photographic prints. Contrasted with another collection of beautiful illustrative floral prints and stitch work, using de constructed lace detailing and cut work.

Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated as these ideas are still in the initial stages.
email me at emmawarrendesign@hotmail.co.uk
Or comment at the bottom of the page :)










No comments:

Post a Comment