Textile design work by Emma Warren Contact me emmawarrendesign@hotmail.co.uk http://emmawarrendesign.carbonmade.com/

Monday 10 September 2012

I am running out of space in my studio!

My studio is getting so FULL! I cannot stop collecting and accumulating fabrics, trims and beads! 


 My favourite film when I was young was Indian in the cupboard so when I came across this cupboard (scroll down for image) at a vintage fair I JUST HAD TO HAVE IT! at the moment I use to store my ribbons and trims :)


Then I found this desk, I already have a desk for my sewing machine and overlocker, so I really don't have room for it, but I LOVE it so of course I made room for it :) . My mum jokes that I have enough furniture to full a house but no house of my own! 




2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling! my studio is full as well! I've added a follow button on my blog now so hopefully it should work. Let me know if it doesn't! Not sure if you got notified about my response to your comment so thought I would post you on here. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a bigger studio for sure! OOO il try again :) i love reading your blog xx

      Delete