Textile design work by Emma Warren Contact me emmawarrendesign@hotmail.co.uk http://emmawarrendesign.carbonmade.com/

Monday 15 October 2012

Obsessed with collars

Lately I've been obsessed with collars, collar tips, brooches and embellished collars, so recently I have been working on creating collar tips and embroidery on vintage blouses to give them a new lease of life :)
Below are some inspiration images I have collected.


I want to work on the idea of incorporating jewellery and clothing together so they merge as one. Creating beaded collars to wear on plain t shirts to add some detailing, heavy embellishment onto collars so there is no need to accessorize your outfit, the accessory is already there on the clothing. Unique collar brooches so you can customize your own collars with vintage gems!

The results!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment