Textile design work by Emma Warren Contact me emmawarrendesign@hotmail.co.uk http://emmawarrendesign.carbonmade.com/

Tuesday 14 September 2010

charity shops!

Lately Ive been addicted to charity shops, i started going with my nan just for something to do, but then i discovered that vintage shops are pretty much rip off charity shops.


some of my finds -




This braclet! I paid £1.50 for it, its so unusal it looks as if its made of gold twigs!






This bag was only £2! its so cute, it has about a
milllion compartments, and in the front compartment has a mirror fixed in, it has a long strap which is detachable.


I also got this black and gold belt!






Orange braclet - £1


floral plate thing! - 50p!

little floral pendant - 50p!



















I keep buying boxes, these two are my favourite!
I just bought an old wooden trolley for £5 from a charity shop the lady said it was her 95 year old mums trolley and that it was past down to her from her mum! so its like a million years old! im going to paint it and make it look pretty, and use it for my sewing machine!

The trolley before!


AFTER :)




No comments:

Post a Comment