Textile design work by Emma Warren Contact me emmawarrendesign@hotmail.co.uk http://emmawarrendesign.carbonmade.com/

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Photography

I studied photography from GCSE to A level , here are a few of my favourite photographs that i have taken :)

This is my favourite ever evvver photo i have taken, it was inspired by martin parr, creating over saturated images of people caught unaware. I managed to sneak up behind this lady baking in the sun!




























I love these photos, i took them in my garden , it was all about perspective and having something close and in focus.









For my A level photography show i spend hours photography people shopping and mounted them onto bean cans, for the show i had a massive stack of the bean cans with my images on!!


















Two random photos i liked from my AS photography, the first i took for an alice and wonderland photoshoot , the second of a random COW!! i just like the space in the photograph and then as you move your eye down there is a cow!






















Even though i didnt carry on with photography into degree level , im glad i have an understanding of it as it helps me within my textile work to be able to see my work as an overall image.


This is a photo i took in my art foundation, of my final piece for a project on "protection" the dress is made entirly of different papers. I love the colours in this photograph, the background compliments the colours of the paper used. This was take in clevedon beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment